Civil Service Employees Pension Fund (CSEPF) IT Management needed improvement in following IT Service Management Areas :
- Need to enhance employee service response time for its IT Help Desk.
- Improve accountability and visibility of IT Service and Support.
- Improve Quality of IT Service by reducing repeat Incidents using a pro-active approach.
- Develop Knowledge base based upon problem solving experience.
- Protect Services while making changes - minimize the business risk.
- Align support staff performance with customer satisfaction goals.
Using SMART Suite IT Service Management, CSEPF started implementation of ITIL v3 Framework best practices for improving IT operations and quality of service delivery. ITIL which is accepted and implemented in Europe, USA is the only consistent and omprehensive documentation of best practices for IT Service Management, used by thousands of private & governmental organizations worldwide.
Click here to view the case study PDF (1.2Mb opens in a new window).