Study Aid from the Official Publisher of ITIL
Author: Office of Government Commerce (OGC)
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
This publication, 'Passing your ITIL® Foundation Exam - 2nd Edition' is endorsed by APM Group, the official ITIL Accreditor, and is suitable for those taking the foundation exam. It has been updated in line with the new 2009 syllabus.
This publication provides an overview of the purpose, objectives and format of the examination. It offers a top level introduction to understanding the Service Lifecycle and each of the five components of the Lifecycle to help candidates pass the foundation exam and the Version 2 to Version 3 Bridging Exam.
- Covers the Foundation exam and exam preparation.
- Contains a case study to help reinforce learning and aid comprehension by placing the theory into an easy to understand scenario.
- The Study Aid uses terminology consistent with the ITIL Service Management Practices and the ITIL Glossary, acronyms and definitions.
- Contains questions at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning.
- The structure of the book complements the structure of the exam syllabus.
- Contains a Mock Exam with an Answer Key with rationale to help the candidate to pass the ITIL Foundation Exam.
- A suitable study tool for the ITIL version 2 to ITIL Version 3 bridging exam.