This Management Guide provides readers with two benefits. First, it is a quick-reference guide to IT governance for those who are not acquainted with this field. Second, it is a high-level introduction to ISACA's open standard COBIT 5.0 that will encourage further study. This guide follows the process structure of COBIT 5.0.
This guide is aimed at business and IT (service) managers, consultants, auditors and anyone interested in learning more about the possible application of IT governance standards in the IT management domain. In addition, it provides students in IT and Business Administration with a compact reference to COBIT 5.0.
- This book provides an overview of IT Governance and is a quick reference guide to COBIT5 for people that are not acquainted with this field of work.
- It is aimed at Business and IT (Service) Managers, Consultants, Auditors and anyone interested in learning more about the application of IT Governance standards in the IT management domain.
- It provides trainers and students a compact reference to COBIT 5.
- Key content summarized in a succinct form.
- Quality reviewed by experts from around the world.
About Van Haren Publishing www.vanharen.net
Van Haren Publishing; world leading publisher of standards, best practices and methods.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org